5 Silkwood Way, Crestwood Heights is 11 years old and approx. 32 squares.
Of classic design, the spacious entrance flows with wide passages to the various living areas of the home.
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus study.
- Master with ensuite and huge walk in robe; 3-way bathroom complementing 3 bedrooms
- Florida House patio and entertaining area with Crimsafe screens breezes all day and night
- Gracious lounge/dining room with tiled flooring
- Open plan kitchen, Family and meals area
- Plantation shutters on all windows
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning and fans in all rooms
- Security system
- Crimsafe doors and windows throughout
- Awnings for added comfort
- Lush, low care garden including passion fruit, lemon, lime and mango trees.
- Huge double garage
- Rainwater tank
- High ceilings
We are offering the perfect family home in the best location for easy access to all facilities. Located approximately 1.5ks from Griffith University, the Gold Coast University Hospital, Smith Street access to Pacific Highway for Brisbane trip. Bunnings around the corner. Schools and shopping centres and transport within minutes.
The house is available for immediate possession and is priced to sell.
With so few properties on the market in such a sought after area, this won’t last.